Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Introduction...

And so, here I am. I gave in and decided to give this whole Blog thing a go...Generally I'm no good at these things, but I am determined to keep up on this. I suppose the best place to start would be an introduction:

I am Breanna. Wife, sister, daughter and mother of two. I have lived in basically the same place my entire life and really can't imagine living anywhere else. I have many hobbies, most of which I actually have no time to participate in anymore, but it makes enjoying those things that much sweeter.

My husband of the last *almost* four years is Chan. He is, as I like to so eloquently put it, "the butter to my bread, the bread to my life"...ok ok so I got that off the movie Julie & Julia, but it states how I feel to a T. Without him my life would be a hollow shell of what it is.

And then there are the kiddos. They are the most beautiful, silly little girls there ever was. So yes, I am probably biased but who wouldn't be?!


Chenda is the oldest and almost 2 1/2. Talk about a fire cracker! She can run circles around you all day, keep you on your toes, and make you feel so loved all at the same time. She loves play dough, basketball, having her finger and toe nails painted, balloons, and apparently as I have learned recently, eating dog treats and washing her hands in the toilet. For the last one, don't worry, we have implemented the necessary tools to combat this (a toilet lock from babies R us). She is a spunky little two year old. Saying the cutest things, singing songs with all the wrong words, and throwing fits when she doesn't get her way. Sometimes, all I can do is sit back and laugh at all the crazy things she does. But at the same time, all it takes is one kiss and one "ah-yooo mommy (love you mommy)" to make the worst day turn around in an instant.


Kaliyan (Kali) is the newest addition to our little family at 5 1/2 months old. She is one of those little ones that you can look in her eyes and tell she's lived at least a few lifetimes. An "old soul" as they say. As much as I love her baby-ness I am so interested to see how she grows and how her personality unfolds. Don't get me wrong, she loves to laugh and play too, in fact she laughed for the first time at just one week old! But you just can't help but smile when she looks at you. Kali loves her big sister and they often share long conversations that only they can understand.

So with that I begin this little diary of my many adventures with these loves of my life...Motherhood has been the most rewarding, terrifying, joyous, tiring, anxiety ridden, fun, and enlightening experience of my life...And I am loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment