For one I am an official stay at home mom now! yahoo!!!! The one thing I have wanted to be for my entire life and here I am, 3.5 years after becoming a mom and I am finally living it! I am over the moon happy I can't even tell you. I have only been "home" a couple of weeks now but the family time is so wonderful. I love that when Chenda asks me "mommy you work today?" I can tell her "no mommy doesn't need to work anymore I get to play with you!" It makes her (and myself) so happy.

Miss Chenda is growing into quite the spunky little girl. She is stubborn beyond belief and so so loving. I can't imagine a more perfect oldest daughter. It's fun to watch her express herself in different ways now that she is older and understands the meaning of things better. She will run up and give me the biggest hug and just shout "I love you Mommy!" and then give a kiss attack (something I've done to her since she was a baby". She has also grown into quite the little mommy herself. She loves to put her dolls to bed and sing them lullabies she makes up for them. Here are a couple"Go asleeeeep, go asleeeeep, go asleeeeeeeeeeep sllleeeeeeppp", and my personal favorite (to be sung in the tune of Barney's I love you song) "This old man...E,I,O...He played Nick Nack on my toooeeeee". I think that one is supposed to be a combination of "this old man" and "old Macdonald". She's got quite the imagination.:

Miss Kali is growing herself into such a big girl! She's definitely not my little baby anymore, although to me she always will be. She can already count up to 3 by herself and to 10 with help. She says a few words, mostly "hello", "shoes", "stuck" and "more". It's an interesting combination of words but she knows when to use them haha. A typical girl, she LOVES to get dressed in frilly things and strut around the house, and she loves to sing and dance. She can hum the tune to just about any song on the radio and sings along to all her Disney movies.

She is also my little sensitive one. I can tell that as far as discipline goes, I'm going to have to come up with much simpler tactics for her. With Chenda, you need a stern voice and time outs...With Kali just saying "no" to her will set her crying like she just took a swift beating, so redirection and a gentle voice is all you need to get her to listen to you. This is something I am learning and I'm sure when the next one comes I will have to implement even more different tactics (no there isn't another on the way any time soon).
Alright it's late and that's all I can muster from these tired fingers for now. I promise if anyone reads this at all I will update regularly from now on! Good night!





No comments:
Post a Comment